Location: Remote / Definitely a plus if you live in Tampa and can work at the office if needed.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You have great soft skills – fun, likable, and detail-oriented.
- You have at least 2 years of actual PPC/Campaign Building experience and can get results (aka, make that money) for your clients. Agency experience is a plus!
- You’ve managed more than 5 clients at one time with budgets over 5K.
- You can lead strategy and execution for multiple clients, including strategic accounts.
- You have knowledge and experience across paid search and social platforms including but not limited to Google, Facebook, Microsoft and LinkedIn.
- You feel confident communicating results and strategy to your team.
- You’re a team player who will be working with account managers and other Strategists to troubleshoot marketing tactics and strategies.
- You’re amazed and fascinated with marketing – you nerd out. Always trying to improve your knowledge and experience. You dive deep into industry blogs and you know that nothing beats taking action from what you learn.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be managing medium to large paid search/social campaigns across various industries
- You’ll be working alongside an Account Manager executing strategy for your clients. This will be done via actual paid ads work in a variety of platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Microsoft, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.)
- You’ll analyze performance data and provide analysis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on what you find.
- You’ll manage all client budgets and advise on budget changes based on your expertise and campaign performance metrics.
- You’ll help determine benchmarking and implement optimizations to hit client goals.
- You’ll be working with CRO Strategists to produce quick and quality results for our clients while managing expectations for the client.
- You’ll work with the Account Manager to provide high-quality and insightful reports for all clients on a regular basis.
Sound Like You?
Fill out the form below to set up an intro call and see if you are a fit for our team!