Fall 2020 Scholarship
We are firm believers in people solving community problems. There are so many people making a difference in their community and we want to reward that!
If you are a college student who is actively working to change your community by helping to solve a problem, you are eligible for this scholarship. All you need to do is submit a 500-750 word essay showing what problem you are helping to solve and how you are solving it.
The sky is the limit on what problem you are solving (whether big or small!): homelessness, pollution, addiction, sex trafficking, transportation, schools, oceans, mental illness, business, you name it. Regardless, we want to hear what you are doing! There are amazing stories every day of someone working to solve a problem, and we want to encourage more of that.
The deadline to apply is September 1, 2020. The $1,000 scholarship will be awarded on September 18, 2020.
- Any U.S. resident accepted to a community college, 4-year college, university, or trade school.
- Eligible to both graduate and undergraduate students.
- Applicant must have a minimum of a 2.5 GPA.
Requirements for the Winning Applicant
Prior to awarding the scholarship, the selected winner must:
- Provide proof of enrollment in school.
- Provide proof of a 2.5 or higher overall GPA.
- Submit two letters of recommendation.
How to Apply
- Fill out the form below
- Attach your 500-750 word personal essay to the form *
- Submit your application by September 1, 2020, before midnight